Desktop Web Analytics offers a simple and quickly way to visualize all your Piwik statistics across multiple screens and it's a free and open source software.
Before to use DWA make sure you have Piwik installed on your server.
More about Piwik:
Piwik is an open source (GPL license) web analytics software. It gives interesting reports on your website visitors, your popular pages, the search engines keywords they used, the language they speak… and so much more.
piwik aims to be an open source alternative to Google Analytics.
Have look at the online demo.
We would like to thank all members and all contributors of Piwik.
Languages available in DWA:
አማርኛ, العربية, Беларуская, Български, Català, Česky, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, English, Español, Eesti keel, Euskara, فارسی, Suomi, Français, Galego, עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Íslenska, Italiano, 日本語, ქართული, 한국어, Lietuvių, Latviešu, Norsk (bokmål), Nederlands, Nynorsk, Polski, Português brasileiro, Português, Română, Русский, Slovensky, Slovenščina, Shqip, Srpski, Svenska, తెలుగు, ภาษาไทย, Türkçe, Українська, 简体中文, 繁體中文.
Get DWA and view your reports from your desktop.
DWA requires Adobe AIR.
Information to Linux users:
Adobe no longer supports Adobe Air for Linux. More info.
Adobe stopped to provide any updates including security updates for Linux.
If you are concerned about not getting security updates, please search alternatives.
You can still install the latest version for Adobe AIR (which is version 2.6) from the archive provided under "Adobe Air 2.6 runtime downloads" download the bin file "Adobe Air 2.6.0 Linux (15.4MB)"
DWA works with the 2.6 version.
For 64-bit Linux distributions: please follow these instructions.
- 2.33GHz Intel® Pentium® 4, AMD Athlon® 64 2800+, or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3; Windows Server® 2003 or 2008; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 2; or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Intel® Core™ Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.4.9
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 2.33GHz Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 2800+, or faster processor
- Fedora Core 13, Ubuntu 10.10, or openSUSE® 11.3
- 1GB of RAM
Access to your reports from anywhere whatever your device.
Android 2.2 and up
IOS 4 and higher - Ipad and Ipad 2
Blackberry Tablet OS 1.0.0 or higher
Desktop Web Analytics aka DWA use Adobe AIR technology to provide the application across different platforms and devices.
All source files are available on github.
How to add my website(s) in DWA?
First of all, you need a valid Piwik installation in your server.
Second, you need to ensure you can access to the Piwik API
To add a new website in DWA:
Click on "Add a new website" or "+" (in DWA Mobile/Tablet) button and enter these informations:
- the url of your Piwik installation
- your username
- your password (neither username nor password are saved or sent to anyone)
- Then click to "Sign in" button and, if there is no problem, you can select your website
- And click "Save" button
- Click on "Add a new website" or "+" (in DWA Mobile/Tablet) button and enter these informations:
If you have request, feedback or any other else
IMPORTANT: we cannot promise we'll answer every email. We try our best, but please be understanding if you don't hear back from us.